Skilled. Results-Driven. Efficient.
- Corporate and Business Litigation
- Chancery Litigation
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. - 12/2017
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: History
- Major: International Relations
- Delaware, 2018
Elliott represents individuals and businesses in complex and high-stakes corporate and commercial litigation. Elliott's primary experience is in the Delaware Court of Chancery, and he also has experience in the other State and Federal Courts Of Delaware.
Elliott obtained a B.A. from Ursinus College and holds a J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School.
- Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell, Associate, 2018 to 2020
- Delaware Superior Court, Judicial Clerk