Skilled. Results-Driven. Efficient.
- Corporate and Consumer Bankruptcy and Counseling
- Commercial Litigation
- Asbestos Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Honors: Best Oral Argument Tax Moot Court
- University of Montana
- Honors: with High Honors
- Major: Business Management
- New Jersey, 1987
- Pennsylvania, 1987
Kristi is a member of the Bankruptcy and Restructuring Group where she advises clients in a variety of insolvency matters including chapter 7 and 11 filings and bankruptcy litigation. Her practice includes significant experience representing significant creditors in both consumer and commercial bankruptcies.
Prior to becoming Counsel at Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP, Kristi’s practice included commercial litigation of contract disputes at both the state and federal levels, as well as asbestos and personal injury defense in the Superior Court of Delaware. She has experience litigating claims objections, distributions, and contested matters in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. Kristi has also represented creditors in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in the United States Bankruptcy Courts and in creditors’ rights proceedings including foreclosures, replevins, and confiscations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts.
Kristi is a native of the mid-west. Her pro bono practice includes representation of minors in the foster care system in the Family Court for the State of Delaware.
- Appointment to an Ad Hoc Committee and Bankruptcy Local Rules Committee providing input regarding existing rules and incorporating new notice requirements and procedures
- Co-Presenter at Mid-Atlantic Association of Career Schools Webinar on Title IX Regulation Updates
- Creditor Representative Panel Speaker at a Consumer Bankruptcy Practice Seminar
- Superior Court of New Jersey (Law Clerk) Chambers of the Honorable Graham T. Ross