Skilled. Results-Driven. Efficient.
Aidan T. Hamilton
- Corporate & Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Counseling
- U.S. District Court District of Delaware
Aidan represents businesses in corporate and complex commercial litigation and provides corporate counseling to businesses wishing to avoid litigation. A native of Philadelphia, Aidan attended Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
While in law school, Aidan clerked for Vice Chancellor Sam Glasscock III of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Associate Editor, Journal of Business Law
- Founding Member, VP of Operations, Private Equity and Venture Capital Law Society
- Certificate in Business Management, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- B.A., summa cum laude
- Dean’s List
- Pennoni Honors College
- Senior First Honors
- Phi Alpha Theta National Honor Society
- The Robert B. and Joyce W. Asher Endowed Scholarship
- The Jamie B. Fields ’88 Memorial Scholarship for Pre-law Students
- Major: History
- Minor: Business Administration
Professional Activities & Honors
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court