Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole has strengthened its litigation practice with the addition of Greg Stuhlman, who has joined the firm as a partner. Greg’s practice primarily focuses on corporate, commercial, and intellectual property litigation in Delaware’s state and federal courts. Prior to joining Chipman Brown, Greg was resident in the Delaware office of the international law firm of Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Skilled. Results-Driven. Efficient.
- Recent case shows Court of Chancery has its limits when it comes to noncompete agreements
- Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP, and Partners Robert A. Weber and Mark L. Desgrosseilliers Named in the 2023 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- When is Chapter 11 a smart business strategy?
- Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP Mentioned in August 29, 2022 New York Times Article
- 3M’s earplug bankruptcy may sound familiar