Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole is pleased to announce that prominent Delaware Restructuring & Bankruptcy attorney, Mark Desgrosseilliers, has joined the firm as a partner. Prior to joining Chipman Brown, Mark was the Managing Partner of the Wilmington, Delaware office of Womble Bond Dickinson, member of the Womble Bond Dickinson-US’s firm Management Committee and Chair of the Pro Bono Committee.
Skilled. Results-Driven. Efficient.
- Recent case shows Court of Chancery has its limits when it comes to noncompete agreements
- Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP, and Partners Robert A. Weber and Mark L. Desgrosseilliers Named in the 2023 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- When is Chapter 11 a smart business strategy?
- Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP Mentioned in August 29, 2022 New York Times Article
- 3M’s earplug bankruptcy may sound familiar