Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole has strengthened its litigation practice with the addition of Greg Stuhlman, who has joined the firm as a partner. Greg's practice primarily focuses on corporate, commercial, and intellectual property litigation in Delaware's state and...
Skilled. Results-Driven. Efficient.
- Recent case shows Court of Chancery has its limits when it comes to noncompete agreements
- Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP, and Partners Robert A. Weber and Mark L. Desgrosseilliers Named in the 2023 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”
- When is Chapter 11 a smart business strategy?
- Chipman Brown Cicero & Cole, LLP Mentioned in August 29, 2022 New York Times Article
- 3M’s earplug bankruptcy may sound familiar